Monday, May 18, 2009

Almost forgot...

My new favorite "snack"

a package of shredded cabbage (or coleslaw mix) or if you have the time shred your own
a container of pico de gallo or make your own
a bunch of cilantro (shred food processor)

you can add in extra onions, jalepenos, tomatoes, etc to your liking

combine, and voila!

(sorry I don't have a picture to post - I ate all of it while I was searching for my camera!)

Great for a dip with chips. Also awesome on burgers (hooray for bbq season!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Welcome to blogland :) Your new favorite snack sounds awesome...eating it up before you get the pick, LOL! That is something I would do too :)

    I hope you have so much fun and if you need and blog or Etsy help let me know...I'm not 1000 seller, but I will be one day :)

    ReplyDelete