Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Did I Do Today? Really?

Business side - I am working on my sample set. Building up a supply of perfume and bath oil samples. Personal fragrance, especially, can be hard to commit to unless you get to try them out first. Working on my networking. I have to admit, though, its hard! For a few reasons. Time being the biggest! Its so hard to find a few minutes to work just on networking and promoting with 2 babies at foot!

Wake up. Change diapers. Give Dixsan a bottle. Make breakfast. Serve breakfast. Make Devan's lunch. Clean up breakfast. Get Devan off to school. Change diapers. Give Dixsan a bottle. Give Dylan his milk. Play. Give Dixsan a bottle. Change diapers. Make lunch. Serve lunch. Clean up lunch. Clean up Dylan. Put Dylan down for a nap. Take a break (which means clean the house, fold laundry, load or unload the dishwasher). Give Dixsan a bottle. Dylan's up. Change diapers. Play. Daddy's home. Devan's home from school. Make snacks. Serve snacks. Clean up. Play. Cook dinner. Do homework. Serve dinner. Give Dixsan a bottle (cuz you know he's always hungry when we are eating!) Clean up dinner. Bathtime. Give Dylan milk. Get kids ready for bed. Change diapers. Bedtime for Devan and Dixsan. Give Dixsan a bottle. Watch a little tv. Go to bed. Wake up and repeat!

Sometimes when I feel like I haven't accomplished anything all day it helps to write down my schedule. Then I read through it and remember why I haven't accomplished anything!
Looking forward to the weekend! Going camping with our friends. Well, some are camping. We are lucky enough to be staying in a cabin. I love camping, don't get me wrong, but I love staying in a house even more! It will be good times, good chance to let some steam off.


Last time we went to our friends cabin we passed this truck on the way - little itty bitty truck with 2 quads loaded in the bed. Love it!




Dylan on the quad - its only a matter of time before he figures out how to drive it. Yikes!

A boys paradise. That's Brandan and Devan on the backhoe. Boys paradise outside. the cabin is pretty girlie (phew). Oh well. With 3 boys (well 4 really, Brandan is just a big kid essentially) I better get used to it!

1 comment:

  1. I hope camping was fun! It is so true that finding time to network is a challenge. I have only one kid and work in an office...it's just a balancing act :) It sounds like you have some ideas though so keep it going and give yourself a pat on the back for what you do accomplish with so much going on.

    ReplyDelete